ZGemma no sky channels - newbie

Thanks for all your help but I signed back up with the enemy for 12 months.
although I will definitely consult you guys when I buy my next one!
Hopefully you got a amazing deal Natalie when you signed back up? If not.... why not? I swapped back from Virmin Media (paying over 80 a month) to Sly TV (basic package with kids & top fibre package & no line rental with a sky q box for 36 a month!)was gonna charge me 31 for just interweb? Gonna leave that qbox in our bedroom & cancel after 12months! Got our zgemma downstairs!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Help I'm having these problems I've checked it's connected and tried rebooting the router and the box and none of the sky channels are working

Why are people on this thread from last October??
Start a new thread with your problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post a request in herehttp://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/114970-anyone-recommend-good-server-satellite-january-february-only.html for test line Then load line onto box (depends on what image you have to where it goes ) if all works its down to who ever you got you line off

I bought my box of ebay and the guy is just brilliant. He always offers me support via whats app and his lines are really good.
I do get a black screen sometimes as well but after restarting the cam it comes back online. Does anyone have any ideas why it goes blank sometimes>
You can try restarting your modem that usually brings the channels back as well. Restart your box and it might become faster.
If all else fails it means your line has gone off. Lines are pretty cheap these days you can buy another one and you will get all your channels back.

Buying a line from someone on eBay is not a good idea, some nickname it Fleebay because after a few months the seller normally vanish into thin air & cancel your line! Techkings is a good place to start if you want info & if you do want a line follow the rules & request a line in the request forum for this month. Get a 12 or 24 hr tester line before you commit to a paid line.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back