ZGemma not recognising internet.

Holmezy

Hi,
I'm not very savvy with techy bits so keep all responses "idiot proof"!
I have a HS2 ZGemma which worked fine with my previous internet provider "Talk Talk". I then changed ip to Sky, and after a short while, and turning the "shield OFF" this also worked. Then the Sky bloke came and upgraded me from Sky HD to Sky q. All he did was fit another disc, a new LNB and now I can't get any iptv? When I check the settings, I have 3 green ticks, and then 2 red crosses which indicate that it doesn't recognise my ip. Sky shield is still off. Any ideas what I need to do? I can't think that I'll be the first to encounter this glitch? Any ideas......keep it simple!!!

hi
you need to change the lnb mate there installed

but as you say iptv runs of internet check router make sure dhcp is enabled and same on box

Hi,
in my ignorance, I've been switching things off, and switching things on in an attempt to get something on the box. The IPYV works and I get full EPG, all channels and xc multi when the live sky q satellite feed is removed, but not when its reconnected. It does seem to be an issue with the LNB, probably an inbuilt block that sky has developed?
I can live with what I have,,,,,!!!! but just out of interest, anyone know if I can get an alternative LNB? Sure they'll be available, its just knowing which one?

Thanks for the help.

Back