Zgemma Picture Glitching

Shorty23

Really after some help after days and days of trying to solve this issue with my zgemma box.

All of my Sky Sports and most of my HD OR FHD Channels keep glitching and stop starting causing me a world of pain. The only way I stop this is to press pause for 10 seconds and then to let it catchup. I really don't understand it as it's mainly sky sports. All the SD channels are fine and smooth but sky sports keeps glitching.

Is there any setting or help anyone can give me? I've been advised to turn time shift off but that has made no difference. I have provided a video so people understand. Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Thankyou

https://streamable.com/ta79h

Really after some help after days and days of trying to solve this issue with my zgemma box.

All of my Sky Sports and most of my HD OR FHD Channels keep glitching and stop starting causing me a world of pain. The only way I stop this is to press pause for 10 seconds and then to let it catchup. I really don't understand it as it's mainly sky sports. All the SD channels are fine and smooth but sky sports keeps glitching.

Is there any setting or help anyone can give me? I've been advised to turn time shift off but that has made no difference. I have provided a video so people understand. Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Thankyou

https://streamable.com/ta79h
You could download a plugin called service app if not already installed and change stream type have you tried rebooting box router what bb speeds you getting is it running on WiFi/ethanet

There was a recent update on the xc server which is causing the issue.
Those providers that updated have problems and those that haven;t still have a smooth service.
I don't know of any way to solve it until xc sorts it out.
This is on enigma 2 boxes and doesn't affect mag/firesticks etc.

So my update:
I have a h2h and h2s box and both have the same issues regarding the glitching but this only seems a problem with the sky sports channels.

I have downloaded the service app plugin and changed it to EXTE3 player. This hasn't changed anything for me and I still have the issues.

What is the change the stream type to 5002 in suls? What is suls sorry? I don't know what you mean by suls?

I have tried everything now and could be the box.

I have tried the box with Ethernet and also via wireless dongle. My speed is 30+ so no issues at all. I have never had this issue with a fire stick using perfect player. But prefer the zgemma for the look and also interface.

This is my latest video showing that it all works yet except from the sky sports. You'll see the issue.

Take a look at what @benijofar posted about it "There was a recent update on the xc server which is causing the issue.
Those providers that updated have problems and those that haven;t still have a smooth service.
I don't know of any way to solve it until xc sorts it out.
This is on enigma 2 boxes and doesn't affect mag/firesticks etc."

Thankyou for your replies they are much appreciated.

So basically as a novice of this and trying to understand it all I may have not gone the right way about this.

So using ipab i logged in and installed my iptv from distributer 'SK'. Enter my username and password and got all the correct bouquets.

I then got my epg from the epg setting on the box. I ticked the SK option and unticked the rest. I clicked manually do it and my epg was then loaded onto my box and the box reset.

I thought I had cracked it...obviously not!

Since then I have messed about and I have downloaded the service app and changed what i was told and nothing has changed.

Xtream manager I have not used as I am not using their service. Is this correct?

And as for E2M3U2Bouquet manager I have just seen this online and I could try this.

Last edited:
It's believed to be a high bitrate issue to source the streams from now TV box.

Probably best editing the post to remove providers name.

Last edited:
I would edit your post your naming provider not allowed before a mod ever deletes post or gives a ban
Edit I tried using e2m bouquet maker as my provider uses ipleb and wouldn't pull no epg went back to ipleb everything loads epg listing's my channels they do it that way to tie you to that image you can try it like may be different for you

Update from a server owner may be worth trying ?
View attachment 34822

Thankyou I shall try this.
When it says editor does this mean the general zgemma settings? Or is it meaning settings on an enigma 2 box? I'm guessing the latter.

Suls looks like a good option to try and i shall work out and get that installed on my zgemma box.

The last option on that picture I don't understand.

In the service app i did change it to gstreamer but didnt see much change. Maybe it doesn't work in the service app.

I shall try the different options.

Thankyou once again.

IvI' got exactly the same issue with my zgemma.

Update.
Some of my sly Sports FHD / HD are ok, others aren't.

Last edited:
Is a chance is zgemma issue ??? i see many peoples (including me ) suffer freezes on zgemma boxes ?
It is a zgemma issue at present mag boxes firestick ect are fine just affecting zgemma boxes some providers who havnt done the update are fine those that have are having issues like mine is fine at present so could be provider not updated where as yours could be provider has updated server

Can anyone tell me how to find "service app" on ipab?
Ive been sent some instructions to try and fix the glitching issue.
Thanks.

Thanks.
Menu plugins green buttons to download plugins then it's in system plugins I think mate then download it

Last edited:
Thanks.

Yes, if you go on your box and find plug ins. Click on add the plug in (think its the green button) and go on system plug ins and it will be on there. You download this. Then go to your system settings and you will find the option to click on service app.

Im at work at the minute or id walk you through it!

Back