Zgemma Quad Tuner box (H4) coming soon?????

mtpockets

TK Veteran
Just noticed this image as part of the AirDigital shop background on Ali...

zgemmaH4.jpg

I've not even heard of the Zgemma H4 but it looks good....such a shame you can't make out the full specs (it's the site image resolution that's crap not my screenshot!) but anyway cable quad tuner and by the look of it a proper front display:) . I wonder if/when it will be released? Was just about to order a H.2S too, I may just have to ask about the H4 before I do!

Attachments

• zgemmaH4.jpg
    zgemmaH4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 234
Not in mine either Chris and not likely in the next 20yrs+ however you can bet they'll also be doing a quad dvb-s2 if they launch this . Have messaged them let's see if they come back with anything:beg:

Will be a real game changer...just like all the other Zgemmas. Hope they put in a little more memory and the fast CPU too...now that would be cool :pop smiley:

Just got the reply from Airsat.....

"about H4, it is just future plan, and there is not any photo now, when we got some sample photo and I will let you know" :shame:

Found This

FEATURES: - 4*DVB-C Tuner Enigma2 Linux OS
· Linux Operating System
· Multimedia plug-in supported
· HDMI up to 1080p
· 1 x Smartcard-Reader
· 1*Common Interface Plus
· 2 x USB2.0
· 100 Mbit Ethernet Interface
· Advanced EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
· User-friendly linux Menu system
· Full automatic service scan
· Various OSD skins supported
· Various Channel Editiing Programs
· VP8-Google/ON2
· VP9/10- Real Video Codec from real network.
· Low deep-standby power consumption under 1 W

Specification: -
· 2,000 DMIPS CPU PROCESSOR
· BCM7584 Dual Thread
· More than15.1x linux kernel
· Excellent sound quality in Dolby Digital
· PIP, picture in picture
· Four Tuner built-in DVB-C tuner
· Mirco SD card (TF card) for recording, 8GB, 64GB, 128GB (optional)

· HDMI 1.4a with optional 3D feathure
· AV Connection
· HDTV Receiver MHEG-2/4 H. 264
· USB PVR Support of external HDD (HDD Optional)
· 1xCardreader (MultiCAS)
· 1* Common Interface plus
· 2x USB 2.0
· Ethernet access 10/100 Mbit
· 256MB NAND Flash / 512MB DDR3
· Timeshift
· Electronic TV programmes ( EPG ) support
· Parental Control
· Plugin Service
· OSD into many languages and graphics (Skins)
· Webinterface, WEB Remotcontrol
· DISEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 22Khz and USAL's
· External power supply12V 3A

Don't believe those specs there some bull going around lately if your interested do what mtpockets did and go straight to the source.

only 2 usb ports lol,on my old boxes i have 2 rear usb and 1 in front,and 4 built in cable tuners,new original boxes are using swapable tuners.

View attachment 14790

I've not even heard of the Zgemma H4 but it looks good....such a shame you can't make out the full specs (it's the site image resolution that's crap not my screenshot!) but anyway cable quad tuner and by the look of it a proper front display:) . I wonder if/when it will be released? Was just about to order a H.2S too, I may just have to ask about the H4 before I do!

View attachment 14790

ITS A TRIPLE CABLE TUNER NOT A QUAD

So you've managed to latch on to a post that's nearly two years old and compare specs of a box launched this year with one that never made it to production.... I guess I have to eat humble pie as the model number is the same as the one just launched full specs of the product actually released are here.... http://www.zgemma.org/zgemma-h4.html

Last edited:
Back