1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

ZGemma recording IPTV - multi room question

Discussion in 'IPTV Channel Lists / Rtmp Playlist' started by townsmcp, Jul 2, 2018.

1. townsmcp

townsmcp Registered

hi all
    I have a Technomate 4K box with OpenATV and Whooshbuild Infinity on it. When I go to record a show that is playing the screen freezes however the recording takes place. Will multi room sort this out so I can continue watching that channel while recording? If so, what specifically should I look for in an IPTV provider? Most that I have seen say multi room but mention you can have multiple devices working at the same time - Im guessing I want 1 device but multiple streams?

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Multiroom should sort that out but I would check with the supplier first.

townsmcp likes this.