Zgemma Recording issue

Sirron

Hi All
I have a zgemma h5tc. Recently, all my recording are getting corrupted. Either they are stuttering or the sound is missing on playback or if you pause it.

on normal play, it is always fine. Im assuning it is my ssd.
I had the same issue when i had a 32g flash pen istalled. i had an old ssd drive (180gb) from a laptop so i installed that.
Before i buy a brand new ssd, is there any way to check to identify what my issue is

thanks

Can’t see it being cable
Better asking in your boxes sub forum or one of the zgemma sub forums as I don’t think there is one for your box

Hi All
I have a zgemma h5tc. Recently, all my recording are getting corrupted. Either they are stuttering or the sound is missing on playback or if you pause it.

on normal play, it is always fine. Im assuning it is my ssd.
I had the same issue when i had a 32g flash pen istalled. i had an old ssd drive (180gb) from a laptop so i installed that.
Before i buy a brand new ssd, is there any way to check to identify what my issue is

thanks
Had this way back and it was the Build i had on the Box, as in the Version No that was out of the image, so i went back a few versions and solved the problem.
Give that a Try and see what happens

thanks. I am running wooshbuild v5. i might try move it up to v6 and see if that helps
do a full back up of your box then try version 7.002 that's the latest if it doesn't solve the problem put your old version back on

Back