zgemma refuses connections

pestman

Hi I am not sure which section to post the problem in. i have a zgemma H52S the box is working ok and I have a working sub via xtreme tv and connected to the router wired via homeplugs. The other box ,a zgemma i55 is connected direct to the router wired.This zgemma i55 is connected to the internet and can see plugins for download etc. The latest wooshbuild is installed on both boxes. Both boxes show up on my network. The problem is that I tried to buy a iptv sub and sent my ip and mac address ,but the provider could not connect to my box. I have also tried to connect to both boxes via my network with my pc .Windows network diagnostics says issues found the remote device or resource wont accept the connection. The device or resource(zgemma i55)is not setup to accept connections on port"the file and printer sharing (smb)". I get the same message when trying to connect to either box.The bt router has been reset to factory settings. Could this be the reason why a provider cannot install iptv for me.Also how would I set the boxes up to accept connections from the pc and hopefully an iptv provider on the i55.

Back