Zgemma S Problems

slookie

Hi, I'll try my best to explain my problem. I had a Zgemma S but didn't use it for a year. Last weeek, I sent it to a guy, and he put his line on it. I connected it up, and it boots to a certain point, the screen goes blank, and the correct time comes up on the box. So i assumed it wasn't done properly. I took it to my mothers and to a friends house, and it loads and works perfect. Then I thought it must something wrong with my cables, but last night a friend bought his Zgemma H2S box to my house, connected it up using my cables, and it worked perfect. Then we disconnected his, and using the same cables we connected mine, and nothing...same thing happened again. Someone told me it might be the power lead...that I might need a 12V power lead with no adapter on the cable (if that makes sense). Also it is an old cottage renovated, so someone else suggested that there might not be enough electricity coming through the sockets to fully power the box? Any help at all appreciated, as I'm literally at a dead end.

Yes, It's about 7 years old..a Samsung HD ready tv. An old skybox works through the scart lead for freeview channels. Also my friends box worked on my tv last night, so it couldn't be that.

change the resolution settings to match your tv. you'll obviously need to do this when connected to the tv's that gives you a display. for instance, if the box is set to 1080p & your tv can only display 720 or 1080i, you won't get a picture.

Back