ZGemma S2 channesl freezing

The trying another supplier may not fix your issue and the SNR % is fine in your case. I have noticed that VM Ireland have been transferring users to DS-Lite( Dual-Stack Lite) IPV6 transformation mechanism service so as to reduce the amount of IPv4 it needs to hand out. Had several complaints about continuous freezing at peak times and during popular programming but assumed it was supplier related, after a lot of research and trouble-shooting I came to the conclusion it was the service provider causing the issue. Not sure if the same carry-on is happening in the UK but all affected users I provided a box with appear to be migrated to this new service. Might be worth looking into or if you are on the service stating you need IPV4 service re-instated. Quick way to check would be to open google from a browser on your home network and type "whats my ip", if you get back a v6 address then this could well be your issue. Router will also give this info when you log into it's status page. You may also be experiencing issues with port forwarding and port triggering etc.

Back