Zgemma s2 problems with Virgin super hub 2 ac

Haven't had chance to buy any power lines yet . Will let you know if any difference when I do ( maybe next week ).
Seem to be getting a lot more freezers on E channel than any other.
cheers Daz

I need help here too. I have a miracle box mini on cable. I set it up and it was working in my home on vm superhub 2. I then took it to bro''s house he has vm superhub 3. His HD paid channels jitter. I had sub line changed with another port done factory reset too. But no joy. Server guy says it maybe bandwidth issue. If I disable dhcp, how will other devices get up addresses? And will they still connect to Internet if I use Google dns? Would changing to modem mode help?

This could be due to db rate on ur cable line pal signal could be too strong or too weak doesn't matter what was in before etc this is usually adjusted at the main cabinet your connected too but you can also buy box's to reduce db rate off most sat sites can't remember for life of me what they are called but a call to Any sat shop they should sort you

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any luck with this problem I've got a virgin sh2 set up a h2 box with cable and dish everything working fine took to a friends with a sh3 newly installed virgin connected cable and dish but only get ftv channels when same line at mine was fine would virgin be blocking anything as I've reset softcam and searched channels any help would be great

hi guys!
im sure its a image problem,as i had problems with my virgin superhub after updating to latest wooshbuild, (f5s box worked fine, zgemma stopped clearing subscribed channels)went back to sucemsee vix,all working 100% again on both boxes!
and yes i did do nline properly on zgemma,i think someone mentioned could be a "drivers" issue on certain images running on certain routers/modems

hi guys!
im sure its a image problem,as i had problems with my virgin superhub after updating to latest wooshbuild, (f5s box worked fine, zgemma stopped clearing subscribed channels)went back to sucemsee vix,all working 100% again on both boxes!
and yes i did do nline properly on zgemma,i think someone mentioned could be a "drivers" issue on certain images running on certain routers/modems
driver issue for ethernet???? did i just read this ???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

driver issue for ethernet???? did i just read this ??? 

erm yes!! drivers on the zgemma itself!! when i find the post i will put it up on here
this problem seems to be surfacing on only certain zgemma images,connected to certain virgin superhubs . it does not affect as far as i know skybox f5s

driver issue for ethernet???? did i just read this ??? 

erm yes!! drivers on the zgemma itself!! when i find the post i will put it up on here
this problem seems to be surfacing on only certain zgemma images,connected to certain virgin superhubs . it does not affect as far as i know skybox f5s
still waiting on that post, theres genuinely nothing a driver will effect on ethernet reacting to a diff router etc the router itself may cause issues but so far ive used almost every image on various boxs accross all the vm superhubs and only had 2 issues one being the hub only runs at 100mbps which is acutally the adapter on the sat boxs doing as they are only 100mbps not gig lans. and some c tuner boxs overwhelmingly sapping bandwidth easily sorted by capping the bandwidth its allowed

Did anybody ever solve this prob? I've had a new super hub fitted a week ago and since then I'm getting freezing and glitching on my zgemma h2h

I know this is quite an old post but just upgraded to VM hub3 and getting this problem. Its not too bad if no one is using the internet in the house but goes very bad when someone is.
I read in this post about changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8. however by box won't let me save this. After saying its saved, when I go back into network settings it has changed back to default DNS.
Any Ideas anyone?

I know this is quite an old post but just upgraded to VM hub3 and getting this problem. Its not too bad if no one is using the internet in the house but goes very bad when someone is.
I read in this post about changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8. however by box won't let me save this. After saying its saved, when I go back into network settings it has changed back to default DNS.
Any Ideas anyone?
I get freezing on all music channels and with virgin and hub 3.0 was looking changing or disabling timeshift as one try and also same a u maybe try turn dhcp off or disable, I'm on me router settings now so thinking of doing lol , disabling

I have 200mb net from virgin with superhub 2 and no issues at all. Make sure DNS is set at 8.8.8.8 and dhcp is off.
I have virgin and zgemma h2h and all music channels freeze stupidly and very unwatcable, I'm just looking her and how can I change dns, I'm in router settings now and wandering if ok to disable and will it may stop freezing... Tried diff lines and is same, splitter and coax all good. signal is 57 % to 63%.. Virgin on way out today so can poss speak to them also for signal boost.

Changing dns isn't really necessary I've done nothing to my dns settings and s2 works just fine

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
me too m8 i have 2 cable boxes zgemma h2h and miraclebox micro hybrid changed no settings at all and work ok

but if people want to change there dns you can watch a vid on youtube on how to

me too m8 i have 2 cable boxes zgemma h2h and miraclebox micro hybrid changed no settings at all and work ok

but if people want to change there dns you can watch a vid on youtube on how to
That's good then. Just turned off on zgemma dhcp so rebooting so will see if any diff

Back