zgemma s2 what hard drive

4393749a87d1d2d8cceb8c905a60076f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Which would you plug where? I presume 1 to a plug socket, 1 to the hard drive and the 3rd to the back of the zgemmah2s. Let's call them 1, 2 and 3 starting from the left. Thanks. I'll try it in the lap top now.

The middle plug goes into the USB port and the one on it's own goes into the drive.

See pic

Screenshot_8.jpg

Which would you plug where? I presume 1 to a plug socket, 1 to the hard drive and the 3rd to the back of the zgemmah2s. Let's call them 1, 2 and 3 starting from the left. Thanks. I'll try it in the lap top now.

The enclosure I bought had its own power plug and it was just a straight forward USB cable going from hard drive into zgemma

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I would have thought so as it's not that hard to setup. If I can do it any one can [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Guys after connecting the hard drive and turning the box on after deep stand by its now frozen on Boot. What can I do. Help please.

I dont trust these boxes with USB HDD they just don't have enough power.
I would connect both USB to the Zgemma to give the HDD more power.
Better still get a powered HDD enclosure, or power brick for HDD.

I dont trust these boxes with USB HDD they just don't have enough power.
I would connect both USB to the Zgemma to give the HDD more power.
Better still get a powered HDD enclosure, or power brick for HDD.
What can I do about the box being frozen on Boot?

I fought all week with a 500GB USB HDD with a Edsion OS Mini which worked at first but for only around 15 mins before disappearing from the system.I found a powered HDD kit i had bought for connecting drives to a PC and used that for power and the USB for data only and was fine after that.

Yeah I can't get my box to find the hard drive but as soon as I plug a 16g usb stick in it finds it straight away. Think I'll just have to use that for now and buy a different hard drive.

Back