Zgemma s2

pigeon87

I know it's an old model, but my dad knows his way around it so doesnt want to change.

I've currently got a popult iptv provider on his box and works fine apart from the block and problems there having so I'm going to change it for him.

basically I just want to know if the recording function will work fine on the s2. I was going to get a multi line for him so it would basically be the same as card sharing, watch one channel record another, will the box manage this and be capable of doing so?

I know where you are coming from with familiarity of the old box to your father but would you not consider upgrading to a mag. They are so simple to use and built for IPTV. An old Sat box like you have will undoubtedly reduce the experience. A Mag can be had for around £80 or so. In terms of what your current box, I am not sure what it is capable of doing recording wise - sorry.

When your dad got the S2 he was unfamiliar with it but he got used to it, so it would be the same with a new box,

tried to sound clever and sound like I know what I'm on about. would iptv and recording function still work fine on the s2

Back