zgemma service scan stuck on same percentage

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
hi anyone any idea how to complete a service scan? it begins scanning and sticks on same channel found total and doesn't make 100%. It never was an issue but after setting up a friends box here is not completing a scan and now not on mine also
Any help appreciated

Which box / which firmware / which services / what have you tried... more input ;)

zgemma, trying to put atv 6,1 on as I wiped box by accident leaving usb stick in port and it flashed my box with old image. I am trying to put dsayers 6.1 build on but not having any look

I had the instructions to put dsayers 6,1 images step by step but I cant find them...its not working via usb so I need to read the instructions to put it on manually

Ok, you can flash via the box if you're having issues doing it on boot up.

I think it's blue button, flash online / local then direct to your usb

sorry to sound daft ste, I did that and now It worked so I have the latest atv 6.1 but it looks like it did when first out the box, How do I put someones build on..head gone a bit with it at the moment lol

As ste said you can reflash via flash online/local

Send the zgemma folder to hdd then on box blue button Software manager flash online blue then local navigate to your storage device and goto the zgemma folder then h3 highlight karnel.bin then green to flash.

For your automatic scan issues goto tuner config on tuner b press right to DVB-T and check it's reconfigured then rescan.

dsayer, could you explain mate how to send the zgemma folder to hdd...am I needing a laptop for that?? I understand the rest of that but just not how to send the folder to hdd

Yes using laptop either with filezilla or your home network goto Windows explorer then network then you should see your zgemma then hdd put the zgemma folder there

cheers dsayer, i sorted it following your previous instructions. had a bit of a brain failure with it tonight...cheers mate

Back