Satellite Zgemma single s lost EPG guide

Carolinea

TK Veteran
My Zgemma s has lost most of its channel guide,most of the free to air are ok but the others are filling up with the same program.iv tried auto bouquets scanner and maker,unplug box,press the power off button you name it Iv tried it,what I'm on now is unplugging the box so it reboots and I don't press the blue button for the EPG and except now and next,except when the box does the guide update through the night your problems back.I don't have any cool TVs guide that works it flashes on for about a blink 1/2 a second and goes to garbled guide,any tech genius got a fix for me,I'd really appreciate the help,thanks guys.Tried a scan also,Iv tried everything I know,my friend says to send the box back he will fix but I'd like to sort this out myself,hate being a defeatist ,, thanks guys.

Thanks for that,Iv had this box now for 3years and it never missed a beat,suddenly I got up one day and the free to air ones are fine,but the sly ones are a just junk,is there anything I can do through the remote to fix,or should I just post back to my friend and let him sort, also I really appreciate the help its so kind of you.

sounds like you may not have setup your epg correctly and saved to usb?
Hiya box still the same,only now it's loading the FTA channels and nothing on the sly ones,once you click on one it gives you now and next,any ideas please. I still plays all the sly ones just won't put in a guide until you click on each one separately,then it gives you now and next.

Sounds like your epg, do a rescan on your epg and see if it appears!

Press menu, setup, system, epg, cross epg and download now!

theirs a lot pf ppl having same issues I think their has been a new encryption by sky so its a case of time to wait whe the guys involved with the lines cn get past the encryption.

Sounds like your epg, do a rescan on your epg and see if it appears!

Press menu, setup, system, epg, cross epg and download now!
Hiya Sean,thanks for all the help bud, so done exactly like you said ,and when you hit download now it briefly for a split second jumps to the blue screen that says downloading,then jumps back to the download now highlight again,what can I try next.Thanks Sean .

Hi,
Make sure epg is set to your usb!

Press Menu,setup,system,epg,settings, and make sure EPG location is set to /media/usb

Hiya Sean back home again and tried what you said,changed the setting like you said to media/USB ,then I went to autoboquetsmaker and cross EPG ,but it won't access cross EPG Downloader,it just jumps back,so I tried a restart,that only succeeded in it switching my line off to red instead of green,but if you press the off button on the rear of the box,and wait for 5 minutes it reboots back on and switches the line BACK on again.So if you can think of anything further sure let me know,and thanks for all the help.

Back