zgemma star 2 S flashed with wooshbuild v5 but only have 1 LNB feed

Higgsy_

Hi,

I have a zgemma star 2 S box and I have flashed with wooshbuild v5. In the room I have the box I only have one feed from the dish and I can see that the build is setup for 2 feeds. I will not be able to get another feed from the dish.

I have 2 questions which I am unable to find an answer to:

1. I wonder if anyone could advise if this will cause me an issue or if I need to change this to deactivate tuner B. If I do, do I need to re scan for channels?

2. During setup I have set my location to Rep. of Ireland but when I access the Irish FTA channels they are blank. (I select for example any of the RTE channels and the screen goes blank)

Another symptom I notice is that the channel number is incorrect, which may be related to the above issue and the single tuner. Sky News for example is listed as 9516, I notice in other people’s examples that it is 501. (I uploaded a screenshot)

Credit to the wooshbuild creators because this is a great image, if I can iron out these few issues I will be well pleased.

Thanks and I hope I posted these questions correctly. Would appreciate any advice the forum members have.

Thank you

try your single connection in the other connector. and search again. you wont be able to pause or rewind record etc with 1 feed

Try your lnb in tuner b and should work I've done it before had a feed in from my dish when I had sky in and one to my zgemma h2s and seemed to work only downfall was as steed above you can only watch the program you are recording

Back