Zgemma star 2 s

Hi everyone I was messing around with my zgemma today and I've changed something in the settings and now my layout is like the pic attached. Tried to go back trough the settings and change back but can't seem to find what I've done? Could anyone help me get the layout back to the normal sky layout please?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 69
did you change the skin to another or is that the sky skin you still have on but really stretched? If its stretched you may of changed something in the width of each cell the epg info is on, I never touch any of the settings on my zgemma but a few years ago I when I did a little play with the settings I changed something in the graphical epg settings and it altered things like width etc of the epg.

Well yes and no really after I changed the layout to that I thought I would change the skin to the sly Q skin but the layout stayed the same. It looks like the perfect player layout it's no so much stretched I don't think just a complete different layout. If needs be I'll reflash it just hoping someone might know which setting I've changed lol

Could you not post a picture of your setting in side menu?

Take a screen shoot from a web browser and post it. A photo of your to makes it so much harder

There my settings in the epg menu.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 40
Na can't read anything of that sorry

Set closer even

Read the description and change on setting at a time.
Experiment a bit

Haha sorry just took quick pictures before I left to go out. I'll have another look when I'm back in and let you all know if I can sort it.

Thanks

In fact one last thing please. I've got IPTV on my zgemma but gonna get a c line gift to put on aswell for the channels remaining as the remaining channels are what I watch most anyways. Can I remove channels in my bouquets that sly have encrypted? So I'm just left with what is actually available on 28.2 still? Cheers

In fact one last thing please. I've got IPTV on my zgemma but gonna get a c line gift to put on aswell for the channels remaining as the remaining channels are what I watch most anyways. Can I remove channels in my bouquets that sly have encrypted? So I'm just left with what is actually available on 28.2 still? Cheers
On certain images they do remove dead channels and replace with working ones mate and some images you can't

On certain images they do remove dead channels and replace with working ones mate and some images you can't
Ok mate thank you, I'm running wooshbuild 5 I think? Thought there might be a manual way I could remove the sports channels for instance or the movie channels that don't work. Not a problem for me wanted it fool proof for the wife.

Cheers

Ok mate thank you, I'm running wooshbuild 5 I think? Thought there might be a manual way I could remove the sports channels for instance or the movie channels that don't work. Not a problem for me wanted it fool proof for the wife.

Cheers
Can't on wooshbuild version 5 mate I looked all way through settings and couldn't do it I wrote it wooshbuild v5 support and got told wasn't possible with the v5 image

Back