Zgemma star 2S - blue screen. Ipab

Shezzy

Hi was working finr until nown turne box off n off and getting blue screen. Nothing works. Is my box finished or need new software?
Any where i can get new software downloaded onto my usb?
Zgemma star 2S

Hi was working finr until nown turne box off n off and getting blue screen. Nothing works. Is my box finished or need new software?
Zgemma star 2S
Ipleb is dead and gone go to general sattalite discussions and click on wooshbuild infinity all enigma2 boxes follow the guide correctly and you will reflash your box with an exellent upto date image

To complicated fr a noob like me

A 90 year old can do it
on your remote, press menu>information>network
in there is an ip address of the box, 192.168 etc, write it down
on your computer, open a new browser and type that ip addresss in and click enter
this is the interface for your box, on the pc, you can flash it from there by clicking on the 'Terminal' and following infinity installation, takes 25 minutes

Cant get into menu or anything as stuck on blue screen with a blue circle.on top left hand. So i cant access my boxes ip

Then download a nightly copy from airdigital on openatv and do it via usb to make the box live.

Zgemma star 2S

Download Open Atv for your box from http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmas2s. Extract zip file and copy the Zgemma folder onto usb drive. Plug in back usb port and turn on box.When you see usb on display press front power button and it will say flsh and just follow the instructions.

Back