Zgemma Star 2S - continually booting and not flashing from USB

Hi,

I have flashed a number of boxes without any problems, typically it is my own that has gone mental.
It was running a bit slow so decided to do the latest wooshbuild V5 using the online flash but something went badly wrong - the box is stuck in a continual loop of booting up.

I have tried to flash on boot (using numerous USB's and having reformatted them using HDD LLF and windows) but it just continues to try and boot.

Can anyone help as I am all out of ideas here as nothing I am trying is making a difference! The file inside the zgemma folder is set to force but not making any difference.

Is there a way of FTP to the box and reset it to factory settings, I tried getting files from zgemma.tv but they are not working via USB either.
I'm not even sure if the box will let me FTP as it is continually booting up!

Please, please, please.....HELP!

Willo3092 - YOU ARE A LEGEND!

Reformatted using the software and worked first time!
I am amazed that from reading so many posts that the USB drive can cause so many problems!

I thought I had bricked it - but on the plus side it kicked my ass into gear to upgrade to the H5.2S, ordered one last night when I thought all was lost!

Thanks for your help,

Willo3092 - Maybe you can answer another question. I ordered the H5.2S and totally forgot that this is for cable tv.
Will satellite work on it also - I just thought with it being a newer box the tech will be better than the H2S?

Tried contacting the retailer to hopefully clear it up before shipped!

Hi Willo3092, can i thank you for your help in pointing me in the right direction for sorting out my problem with my Zgemma H2S just going round and a round in a boot loop, i tried everything to get it to flash with no joy an till now. thanks again.

hi im new to this forum not sure how it all works so hoping some one can help me out i have a zgemma h2s and it was running woosh build with no problems for the last 6months some how in my stupidity i have gone into the menu option and selected system update now my box wont do anything it just says boot on the box screen. would really appreciate any help that anyone has to offer thanks james

It'll need reflashed. Must of been running older software and the update has bricked it.

At the top of the H2S page you will find wooshbuild v5. Follow the instructions to the letter and you can't go wrong.

If you haven't got a backup copy of your line you will have lost it.

where can i finda step by step guide on how to download and flash images on to star 2s please?? no idea what I'm doing lol

Back