Zgemma star 2s freezing

Mark@f

Hi guys hopefully someone can save my life!! I have a zgemma star 2s running woosh build and using iptv through xtream editor. All was going well for a few months. Now the box totally freezes after about 5 mins. No remote function at all. Just the loading icon in top left corner. Box has to be switched off. I have reflashed with basebuild v5 and same again. I factory reset and reflashed same again. This is my only means of proper tv viewing now. hence it's the end of the world. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated thanks

Contact Suppler, seems like a provider issue to me or Network issue your end too
zgemma star 2s, would highly recommend you get that Upgraded to a Much more Reliable and Faster box for IPTV. You must be pulling your hair out with the speed of that box..
Also get another TEST from another supplier rule the supplier issue out.

Hi it's defo not the line as this was my first thoughts. even if am messing around in the menu. Or just leave the box on start up page the box will freeze. Do you think it could be the new version of xtream editor?. Speed of box is not to bad tbh. I do have a h2s kicking around somewhere

You have to select dvb instead of iptv in menu then save then clear epg in menu restart box and reload bouquets and and epg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its extreme editor i guess your on 2.10 or 2.11 i had same issues i ended up putting extreme editor version 2.0.6 this sorted my stopping and restarting the box

Its extreme editor i guess your on 2.10 or 2.11 i had same issues i ended up putting extreme editor version 2.0.6 this sorted my stopping and restarting the box

Yes did the above but still on 2.11 works fine now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys simple thing, lower your channel list and in xtream editor make sure you set it to "DVB" not IPTV...

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi yes am on editor 2.11. That's when the problems started!! Just going to change it from iptv to dvb will let you know the results thanks

Back