ZGemma-Star 2S Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all ,
Apologies first -sorry for hijacking the last thread for help as when I last logging into the forum I could not see any features on how to start my own thread....

I have just purchased my first Zgemma box Star 2s , I have managed to flash openatv-5.1-zgemmas2s-20160212_usb to the box but cant receive any images .
I am running the box in my back room that only has one connection - will that still work even if the box has two receivers ? Also I have been told that I will need a gift pack to receive certain channels ?
I am a very new to this as previously run a android box but got fed up of bad pictures even after installing Kodi.
Should have read this forum first as bought my box from e-bay brand new and should have bought direct from Zgemma -uk --all a learning curve so any help will be appreciated.

Wrightyred

Th box is a twin tuner so you can use one if you wish, yes you will require a connection (gift) to view premium channels, you can request a test line in the general sat section "anyone recommend a good pay server Feb 2016"
Have a good read at the popular downloads, wooshbuild, sucmnsee and mtpockets, these guidelines will pretty much take you through the whole process

hi I have been using a sky f5s box with my a sky gift for few years now without any problems, now the sky box has gone dead and I had a zgemma box configured to work with virgin gift but tbh it was not very good so I put it away now I need to configure it to work with my sky gift can any one help please???

Hi everyone, I just got a zgemma yesterday and trying to flash woolshed on to it but it won't flash. Would anyone know why? The USB drive light flashes for a few seconds and then the box just boots up seemingly ignoring the USB. I have formatted it to fat32 and I'm on the verge of a Michael Douglas-esque falling down rampage lol

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

You need to hold the power button for a few seconds when starting a new flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make sure you have only the zgemma folder in the root of the USB. Make sure you're using the rear USB on the box too. If you look in the zgemma folder inside SH1 you should see either force or noforce. If it says noforce then you will indeed need to press the power button on the box but only when it says USB on the front panel. If it says force it SHOULD flash.
Thanks Simon! I'll give that a whirl!

Also Kammy is a legend lol

Happy days. If I flash the ccam stuff now separately will I have to flash the build all over again?

you mean your line? no that should be a one time thing. If you follow that guide to the letter though you can't go wrong. I managed it and i'm half backwards

Thank you so much!! Started it all over and finally have everything up and running! Magic :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back