Zgemma Star 2S Newcamd.list file missing on Wooshbuild Install

Hello Guys.

I have finally figured out stuff.

1. Wooshbuild does not contain the newcamd.list or CCCam.cfg or cccamd.list files. You need to ftp the files or need to use the USB importer.

I think both are fairly easy to do, make sure you follow the instructions on installation and it's dead easy.

2. As for my problems, both my line providers were not any good. Although one provider had been working for years, with the recent blocks he hasn't been honest. The line had been shut down and he insist they weren't. The other was really slow and his line was always glitchy.

So all in all! Thanks for the help guys. The issue was certainly at my end. I have managed to get a few test lines and it works.

Regards

Also a quick heads up that using FTP is a waste of time - much quicker to just add / edit files on your box via your network devices...

eo92u3C.jpg

How do I do this on my iPhone please?

Hello Guys.

1. Wooshbuild does not contain the newcamd.list or CCCam.cfg or cccamd.list files. You need to ftp the files or need to use the USB importer.

I think both are fairly easy to do, make sure you follow the instructions on installation and it's dead easy.

2. As for my problems, both my line providers were not any good. Although one provider had been working for years, with the recent blocks he hasn't been honest. The line had been shut down and he insist they weren't. The other was really slow and his line was always glitchy.

So all in all! Thanks for the help guys. The issue was certainly at my end. I have managed to get a few test lines and it works.

Regards
Hello Guys.

Regards
Hi batteryman. Just been going through posts and came across yours. I could have written that word for word myself. My newcamd.list file on Wooshbuild was working early last week albet bt and various others I like which I still think are handy but my line suddenly stopped and my supplier said theres nothing wrong with it, your not connected. I thought I know that. Ive been messing with it for week now trying to put it in all different folders but cant get it to work. Its now driving me mad and my supplier doesn't seem to want to help. I was just wondering where you got your test lines from? I didn't think theyd be still doing them. thanks hope you can help.

Back