zgemma star 2s not connecting to ftp

Hi, I have the same problem, ok with the root in the dreambox control center and leaving password blank go to ftp and it's telling me to login and password. Have reset the telnet password but still no further on.

Hi, I have the same problem, ok with the root in the dreambox control center and leaving password blank go to ftp and it's telling me to login and password. Have reset the telnet password but still no further on.
Have you tried installing Samba through network then a reboot of computer should show your box in network on Windows explorer?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Have you tried installing Samba through network then a reboot of computer should show your box in network on Windows explorer?

As I am a real novice at this have not got a clue what that means. Payed for a system to be loaded and can't get passed this stage to input the two lines he sent me. He says follow his video which I have tried, since then he has been no help.

As I am a real novice at this have not got a clue what that means. Payed for a system to be loaded and can't get passed this stage to input the two lines he sent me. He says follow his video which I have tried, since then he has been no help.
Not the provider you want :-)

Have you looked in Windows explorer if you see your box in your network folder? Do you have a build installed or stock image?? VIX or ATV??? New box or pretty old????

Got the box in Feb this year with a build that is if you mean everything on it. It enabled me to get all sat channels. Over the last 3 months all have disappeared. So have put iptv on and that's as far as I got.

Keep getting message on samba, feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later.
Been trying most of day.

Keep getting message on samba, feeds are down for maintenance, please try again later.
Been trying most of day.
Your hacked version of VIX is too old to get access to feeds. You'd be best reflashing to one of the ATV based builds on here then you'll be able ro access plugins and update online. You'll need to eventually.

Your hacked version of VIX is too old to get access to feeds. You'd be best reflashing to one of the ATV based builds on here then you'll be able ro access plugins and update online. You'll need to eventually.

running wooshbiuld on openATV 6
I can also see the box in windows explorer but get error message windows cannot access\\ZGEMMAH2S

curious if you typed your ip into browser does it log into it,box ip usually 192.168.1.14 is one of mine,get it off network setting off box?

Using FileZilla ensure you have correct IP address of box as it keeps changing after every boot and immediately after finding this go to FileZilla and enter the host address then root and no password and also check Port is 21 and then select quick connect and it should work

The epg is best sorted using echannelizer can sort bouquets and then assign the correct source to get the listings of programmes for each channel on your epg

Back