Zgemma star 2s Recording fail?

Hello mate, i take it you have a zgemna star 2s or is that a typo mistake, i have been trying to put ipab on mine but cant seem to get it to flash, i have used different usbs, i have already used same ones in other boxes and have worked with other images, when i download the ipab image there is a zgemma folder with sub folders in it, h3 h5 i55 sh1 ic etc, can you tell me what one yourself used to flash, cheers

Hello mate, i take it you have a zgemna star 2s or is that a typo mistake, i have been trying to put ipab on mine but cant seem to get it to flash, i have used different usbs, i have already used same ones in other boxes and have worked with other images, when i download the ipab image there is a zgemma folder with sub folders in it, h3 h5 i55 sh1 ic etc, can you tell me what one yourself used to flash, cheers
You keep them all in same folder mate when you've downloaded the ipab image you have extracted the zgemma file from the zip file and just put zgemma file onto usb

Managed to get it on with a cruzer blade 32gb usb, now that its on, it does not have the option of hitting red button for the ipab menu, it does not have the ipab folder in hdd folder.

Trying to get my files into ipab folder if you know what i mean, it states in tuturial hit red button bring up ipab iptv menu but it brings up softcam menu, when i ftp to it theres no folder called ipab were you put your files

Trying to get my files into ipab folder if you know what i mean, it states in tuturial hit red button bring up ipab iptv menu but it brings up softcam menu, when i ftp to it theres no folder called ipab were you put your files
You can put your ccam file on by usb I edited my post above try that way

Doing an update on box at minute, says could brick it lol, let you know how i get on, im getting my username password but its a guide to put it in ipab only

Tried recording footie yesterday and it only recorded the first 37mins then just stopped recording ?? Random!! Not sure why it would do that??

Scottb

Tried recording footie yesterday and it only recorded the first 37mins then just stopped recording ?? Random!! Not sure why it would do that??

Scottb
You usually have to set it to a certain amount of time mate if there's no heading

Sorry I maybe should have said, I have the epg fully downloaded and working. I just went in and pressed record and used the option record once? But I did try record something else later and set an end time and it worked fine

Thanks for the help mate

Scottb

I have exactly the same problem on my Zgemma with whoosbuild. I recorded a movie yesterday no problem but tried another today and it only recorded 32 minutes. Even though it said it was recording the full thing. Strange

Back