Zgemma star 2s tune failed

Hi guys so earlier my box rebooted and then wouldn't work.

I'm getting timeshift not possible error message first then time failed message after clicking on a channel.

Free view channels aren't even working, any help would be appreciated.

Tune failed is because there's either an issue with the cables going to the receiver or there maybe a setup issue... not recording other channels are you that maybe hogging the tuners?

Tune failed is because there's either an issue with the cables going to the receiver or there maybe a setup issue... not recording other channels are you that maybe hogging the tuners?
Right so I turned it off at the box and left it off when I posted my message just turned it back on to check nothing was recording and it's working again even though I've had it on and off ten times before that and nothing happened, it wouldn't even do an epg scan before though, is it on its way out or something?

Thanks for replying ste.

The box was probably busy doing something - just see how it goes, it's not worth worrying too much over it just yet :(y):

The box was probably busy doing something - just see how it goes, it's not worth worrying too much over it just yet :(y):
It's gone again timeout for tuner lock error when trying to download epg whatever that means is there any kind of reset I try or anything without having to lose everything and set it back up

Do you have 2 satellite cables connected to the box? ... check signal finder to make sure you're getting a signal on both tuners.

Time out tuner locked is a problem with your tuner or feed.... double and treble check your cables are connected to the box properly.

I've come across the issue a few times and more often than not it's a lose connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ste
If you're getting no signal in signal finder and you haven't changed any settings on the box, i'd be looking into cables / dish.

I checked the cables on the box didn't see a problem, if I'm looking at satellite problems what should I look for, thanks guys

Take the f connectors off the feeds and trim the coax and reapply the f connectors and the. Try it

As it was working then wasn't then was now isn't, sounds like dodgy connections to the box... try what the man above suggests.

Make sure they are screwed in properly.... failing that remove your connectors, trim the wire and reapply the connectors

Back