Zgemma-Star-2S-Twin-Satellite-Tuner-DVB-S2-x2-RECEIVER

spliff

hi,
ive done a few skybox f5s for family and friends but find them unreliable when updating the channel lists, they seem to brick quite easily as 2 out of my 4 have .
i know there is a way to fix them but i would rather buy a better more reliable box.
ive read on here that these zgemma boxs are a good box for a budget
Zgemma Star 2S Twin Satellite Tuner DVB S2 x2 RECEIVER REPLACE CLOUD IBOX 2 PLUS | eBay
i found this one which seems to be a legit box .
can anyone advise me if setting up is the same as skybox, the ones i got already had software installed so all i had to do was enter a line and i was good to go.
and i read that these boxs have a 14day epg, is that something that i would need to install or does that come included in the boxs software.

I have 1 myself after upgrading from v5s there a little harder to set up once done that's it epg updates it's self so no messing about with with channel list. Have look here and download one of the backups Zgemma-star 2S

so i dont need to update the channel list every month or two, thats great as its a bit of a pain updating the boxs that arent in my house.
i dont mind a bit of hassle setting up if i dont need to mess about with it one its running with a line.

Back