Zgemma star 2s won't boot or flash

Seedo

hi having problems with a box and hoping someone can solve the problem, when you switch the box on it goes to boot as normal but only goes up as far as 65 then starts again continually. it was given to me by a friend who i said id try ref lash it for him but it will not flash either. He said he thinks his daughter done a software update and then the box kept saying software problems when booting and now its stuck like this. A factory reset button on these boxes would be a good idea :)

u will have to use
HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool to format usb then format in windows fat32 then load image and flash box
also did u press power button on box when trying to flash ? it will then read flash !

u will have to use
HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool to format usb then format in windows fat32 then load image and flash box
also did u press power button on box when trying to flash ? it will then read flash !
hi tried pressing power button made no difference, i have a mac and usb format is already fat32

done that still nowt? box getting chucked soon

did u lowlevel fat32 after (windows|)?
i dont think its ure box m8,.....have patience
also are u putting a zgemma folder on usb and not a rar file ?

Last edited:
did u lowlevel fat32 after (windows|)?
i dont think its ure box m8,.....have patience
also are u putting a zgemma folder on usb and not a rar file ?
using a mac so followed instructions i found on google so should be good to go but still won't flash

ok managed to flash the box with wooshbuild, now it won't complete the setup giving an error code at the last step

Hi I’m also in the same position with my zgemma h2s I have flashed it in the past ok but won’t now I have tried different usb sticks got that fed up I managed to factory reset now in big trouble can anyone offer any help
Thanks

Back