Zgemma star 2s

Have installed the WooshBuild 7, thanks to you gentlemen! Now for the next tricky bit. I have a ccam line but don't know where it should go. I am really sorry for being such a nuisance, and I do really appreciate your help!

have you got your softcam downloaded,?
and a cccam.cfg ?
tbh, I dont know much about using cccam on E2 boxes, I use CWS/newcamd on my E2 box
hopefully someone that uses cccam on whoosh can help you out more

Does anyone have a Zgemma Star 2s with WooshBuild7 on it? If so, can you please tell me where I can find CCCam.cfg, please? Thank you in advance.

Hi @mbull. By the 'storage device', do you mean the USB stick? I shall have another look in that area to see whether I have missed it. Thank you!

Indeed m8, USB or the External Drive, it should be on there, and that then gets copied to the /usr/keys area on the box when you run the Importer

you paste your line into CCcam.cfg file, then get that file to usr/keys

if you don't have a CCcam.cfg file, make one :grimacing:

easy ;) - open a new notepad/text file, paste your line into it and click file>save as> all files
save it as CCcam.cfg - it shouldn't have a .txt extension if you've done it correctly
ftp it to usr/keys or usb stick and cam importer

Ok, thanks again. I am really new to this so i apprecieate your help. I shall have a look for it and I may be back for a more detailed guide, as long as you can suffer my ignorance in these matters...

once you've got the CCcam.cfg file with your line inside it, put it on your desktop or in my documents - somewhere where you can find it easily..

ok, this may look complicated but it's actually dead easy:(y):

do one thing at a time before going onto the next

1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemmas folders open on right hand side

5) ok, on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it, then drag your CCcam,cfg file from desktop to this folder

That's a great guide, thank you! I have done as instructed, and the file is there, but as yet the line is not working. I presume that I have to enable the cccam in the softcam settings of the receiver but there is no provision for CCcam in there. All there are are oscam and mgcamd.

ok, go to plugins, click green button and it will download a list of available plugins.
click the + sign next to softcams and it will open a list of what's on offer
scroll down til you find CCcam2.3.0 and download that
then go to softcam panel, get ccam2.3.0 in active cam and click green to restart the softcam

I did indeed, and there are many lines with a + by the side of them but there is not a line for 'softcams'. I take it that there should be and my receiver does not have one.

Hi all. I have managed to get the receiver to work by starting the process from scratch and proceeding as instructed in this thread. Thank you all for your input, as I could not have done it without you!

Back