Zgemma star 2s

Try a different power supply, you've probably a few in the house with the same plug, make sure voltage is same but ampage higher if possible

Often you have to try several USB sticks before the box sees one, its not uncomon to try half a dozen or more, get a sandisk 16gb for a few quid from supermarket tomorrow and it'll probably flash first try.
What size stick are you using?

have sandisk and hp will try again if not will buy as you say..thanks for reply

maybe you are doing something wrong, can you explain the method you've been using to flash?
it should be like this:
  1. download latest flash files and unzip them to your laptop/pc
  2. format the usb with FAT32 and put the entire unzipped Zgemma folder and it's contents on the usb
  3. rename the file called noforce to force
  4. power off the zgemma with the white button and insert the usb in rear port
  5. power on with white button and the box will flash

ok format to FAT32 done,i put entire zgemma folder onto usb and did the rest you asked but still booting all the time....i did factory reset before maybe that is why it happening

it seems you are doing the correct procedure, this is why you never factory reset any enigma2 box.
The only course of action is to try different USB sticks until it accepts one, Cruzer Blade is what I use, never fails, about £13 from Asda

Try a different usb stick.The zgemmas are very fussy with compability.Also make sure you are copying the zgemma folder,not the subfolder.if I remember correctly there are 7 items in the folder

You are on the right track.May be a compatible usb will solve your problem.As its going straight to boot,it means the box is not reading from the usb stick

Back