Zgemma Star H.2H

5star

TK Supporter
Hi..

I currently have a open box V8s, this does me as I only watch it for the football & the other half watches the movies. I have been looking at these Zgemma h.2h boxes and like the look of them!
The v8s box has a bad epg as it only show what's on now and maybe next on a few channels.
With the Zgemma box you can have a full 7 day epg listing and I also like the idea of recording one programme and watching another at the same time.
I'm looking to purchase one online and set it up myself, are these easy enough to do??
I install all the channels lists, ccam lines on my v8s box, I know it's no big job but if I can do this is it easy enough to do the Zgemma box?
Also are these boxes fitted with HD channels & kodi etc?
And do you need a new server line every 12 months like you do the v8s box??

Thanks in advance

Why h2h? If you don't have Vm services there's no point in having that box. The h2s would be a better choice IMHO

also, the zgemma h2s will not be able to give you HD as it works from a sat line
to get HD you would need the h2h but you would also require a live virgin feed but if you only have a sat dish and feed from there then as the post above says you would need a h2s box with no HD

I have a Zgemma H2H box. Its a really good box but I only use it for VM. It has two inputs, one for cable and one for Satellite. So if you wanted to watch one channel and record another, you would need both these ports connected and lines for VM and SKY. So to be clear you need a cable connection going to the box as well as a satellite connection. Of course you could have one or the other but would mean you can watch and record one channel at a time.

You could get the H2S box which has two satellite inputs. You would need to connect to satellite cables in the box but you can use the same line for Sky.

I have both virgin connection & sky dish connection (lnb with 8 ports) so enough..
My v8s box is running off both VM connection and SKY DISH
If I connected both sky cables, what are from sky plus (2 wires) and the VM connection would I've able to record one and watch the other??

H.2h seems a better box as I'm wanting to do as I've said above not just record the channel I'm watching.

Thanks again

If I connected both sky cables, what are from sky plus (2 wires) and the VM connection would I've able to record one and watch the other??

You Cannot put both sky wires into the h2h box, but you can record off the sky tuner while watching ther virgin tuner or vice versa,
This requires both subs sly virmin.

So I can put 1 sky wire & 1 VM wire into the box and record off one and watch the other?
Will I need 2 servers to do that or will it work off one?

Looks a little over my budget, also can't purchase from the uk by the looks of it

Thanks though

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ----------

Thanks mate!
Would you recommend the h.2h??
Also is it pretty easy to install everything myself looking at the build in here??

I have been using the h2h for 3 months now openatv, whooshbuild,
and not had one problem.
And theres plenty of tutorials if you run into any problems,
Also loads of helpful people on here.

if you have a vm feed and sky feed going into your room then a h2h box will be the box you need to record a different channel to the one your watching, you would need both a sly sub and vm sub

Thanks boys, I'll purchase one in the next few weeks and get it all set up!
Anyone head me in the right direction of the tutorial how to set the box up from factory build and how to install kodi??

Thanks

For me Wooshbuild was the only way, there is a great tutorial video to help, you will find there is more than enough friendly people on this superb site.

Hi guys. Got a h2h with active sly and vermin lines. How do I watch another channel whilst recording another? What do I press? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back