Cable zgemma star h1 cable sutup

Omega25v6

in need of some help please, i have zgemma star s2 and have no problems setting up, but trying to setup a mates zgemma star h1 as he only has VM cable, he scans with his net id and sr in autobouquets c2lite and gets error messages :- autobuoquets maker - timeout for tuner lock, Autobouquets c2lite - error 145 read (pid0x0011) connection time out, can`t open read information table,

i got his box and have flashed to openvix 163, have installed autobouquets e2, autobouquets c2lite, picon manager, rats dw picon updater, tsmedia 9.2, tspanel 7.5, mgcamd 1.38c, dvbsnoop,
connected to sly dish and scanned autobouquets e2 and sat tuner working perfect but when my mate tries scanning with autobouquets c2lite for VM channels nothing found.

anybody got any ideas for a solution thanks.

Ok sorted now,

found out my mate was connecting cable to lnb tuner A, now has coax socket to F socket Adaptor and connected to rf in tuner B, scanned for channels, bingo got em first attempt

Hi Asam,
If you have the zgemma star h1 and you have your satellite channels working, and your cable ones don`t, i guess you have a satellite gift/warranty, you also need a second gift/warranty for cable as they are different

Hi
Help,Help,Help Box Zgemma H1 (Openvix) works great with Cccam S*y, Can not get Mgcamd (VM) to work i have working subs for both.
I have tried all hints and tips from forums for the last two weeks.
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi
Help,Help,Help Box Zgemma H1 (Openvix) works great with Cccam S*y, Can not get Mgcamd (VM) to work i have working subs for both.
I have tried all hints and tips from forums for the last two weeks.
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mines is exactly the same mate running n line in ccam the now
But mgcamd 1.38 and 1.35 will not work at a bit of a loss now to be honest
Cheers

When i setup Zgemma H1 for a mate i couldnt get mgcamd to work so just put my mates nline in cccam and it worked straight away and has had no trouble since

When i setup Zgemma H1 for a mate i couldnt get mgcamd to work so just put my mates nline in cccam and it worked straight away and has had no trouble since
That's what am doing the now mate but its not ideal I'd rather have mgcamd 1.38 running
But it won't connect at all or 1.35 strange
Cheers

Hi All
Has anybody got Mgcamd (CWS) VM file working on Zgemma H1.
Thanks
Seems like a bigger problem than first though
As mine won't connect through mgcamd and ma server won't accept nline on CCcam
So got a problem here

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ----------

Hi All
Has anybody got Mgcamd (CWS) VM file working on Zgemma H1.
Thanks
Seems like a bigger problem than first though
As mine won't connect through mgcamd and ma server won't accept nline on CCcam
So got a problem here

Hi All
Tried Mgcamd (CWS) sky test line works great.
Test line for VM CCcam works.
Have no idea why this works.

Hi mark1, good to hear that you are up and running with CCcam and mgcamd, how did you sort your mgcamd as i'm about to sort a h1 for a mate, the h1 that I was setting up at the start of this thread I just set up n line with CCcam and he's happy with it, but hope to get mgcamd setup and working on the next h1,will be setting up with vm cable n line
thanks

Last edited:
Hi Omega25v6
This is how it works for me.
From PC click usr/key/newcamd.list past N line change N to CWS = this I have done many times.
I close FileZilla down.
Go to ZgemmaH1 press blue button, softcams, select mgcamd I have to stop ccam 2.1.3 then restart mgcamd 1.38 this is how it works for me I have both Sky & VM.
Will not work if I do not stop ccam 2.1.3
I have loaded this file it works great.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...astar-2s-h1-sucmnsee-backup-12-04-2015-a.html
Hop this will help.

Last edited:
Back