Cable Zgemma Star H1 Setup

Hello members.

I have this Zgemma Star H1 Combo Enigma 2 Linux Smart Box with me.

It's in Vix image.

We have a Virgin connection. I am in Bristol. I have been following various posts to set it up but in vain.

I can see all channel lists and when I select a channel I can see the program information. However there's no picture or sound.

can someone help me.

Many Thanks in advance.

Looks like you guys have boxes but no connections lines / gifts
start reading up on your box and what you need for it to function, then you can add these and youll be up and running

Cheers garyth, I've only just bought my box from a reasonably reliable source who promises all channels will work so I am assuming any connection lines/gifts are already present (at least they had better be). I just need to know how to find, access, activate or do whatever I need to do to them?
Unfortunately, info from the supplier has been sketchy on this subject.
Just been reading about having to hook up PC download files, filezilla, over write etc etc and I'm thinking what is this all about!!

this is about doing research before buying product which it seems you did not,box is sold as fta only + you need to alter and add things to get box up and running,your not buying a kryptview box now.
lines are extras for these type of boxes so need a subscription for.=££

Cheers bud, I will take it up with who I had the box from, he's a well known name in these things and someone who I have done business with before so be assured I did do my research.
One thing I have realised is that it is certainly not plug and play so yes, granted, you got me on that one!
Will have another look tomorrow.

Back