zgemma star h1

Louis15

have been give n above box has vix image at momemt but want to reflash with new image anyone give me link ive tried wooshbuild doesnt seen to start flash any help

Hi All

I would like to thank people on here for allowing me to download some of their files ,as you see I only just joined am newbie and new to all this , bought a box H52tc flee bay, flashed it with different images I found online but always came back to one thing it glitches ,so much it started to bug me ,so decided to do some elimination checked all connection changed splitters two in total ,because I am running a TiVo box alongside my zgemma H52tc and to be honest I had good signal hitting 92% pretty good considering I am running two boxes on a splitter ,got to a point I nearly gave up ,until I foundTechkings and joined ,allowing me to download more recent files ,using Grogbuild, ( excellent build ) and a custom mg_cfg File found both from here @ first was running great for about 20 minutes Glitch Free , then glitch came back ,,I decided it came back to one thing provider so I changed and bought a more expensive one 24.99 12 month loaded it and BOOM SHAK A LAK perfect glitch free on all channels I am now a very happy bunny :-) still using Grogbuild and a custom mg_cfg File as it runs very quick

just though I share this with you if I you have a glitch problem check provider that's where the problem lies

Kenco59

Back