Zgemma-Star-H2-DVB-S2-DVB-T2-DVB-C £200

inbed79

TK Veteran
Zgemma-Star-H2- £200

well is this a rip off or what £200 for a Zgemma-Star-H2 is taking the P*************** Somewhat
i paid £80 for my h2

to think what you can buy from wos for £200

Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zgemma-Star-H2-DVB-S2-DVB-T2-DVB-C-Satellite-Terrestrial-Combo-Receiver-Enigma-/262025227834?hash=item3d01ebae3a

Last edited:
I'm on a Facebook zgemma support page and one person said he paid £200 with 3 months gift thought he had a bargain

What did i say about some will buy it

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 PM ----------

While ive got a few veterans on the same posting do one of you guys know if you can use the old magic eyes on the zgemma s2 boxes through the loop feed and still change channel,and if so would the zgemma remote work on the magic eye,thanks in advance

showing as £81 now sometimes sellers will list them high when they do not have stock in this is like a lot of websites that will list items low when out of stock.

I know people that have paid £250 for openbox with 12 month line that is very common price.

Wow £250 for a openbox with a 12 month line!!! Was it gold plated, lol

Then again poeple will pay what they think an item is worth

Wow £250 for a openbox with a 12 month line!!! Was it gold plated, lol

Then again poeple will pay what they think an item is worth

Well yes because if you think of it as someone buying all the sky packages would pay over £100 a month or they pay £250 for a year with one of those boxes I can see why it's easy sell.

Back