Zgemma Star H2 - Tuning failed fatal message

Sorry to jump in i am also in area 13 experiencing the same issue i am trying these also still getting tuner failed fatal, have tried updating config files and keep getting incompatible versions: 2.6 > 2.8

Did you try the files in post 35 and 39?

After installing reboot box then try update config files

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's just the timing of how abm have updated python files and area 13 have changed frequencies

Is this a common problem when files get updated or rare? Just the Mrs is moaning if she can’t watch her tv lol

Is this a common problem when files get updated or rare? Just the Mrs is moaning if she can’t watch her tv lol
Tell her it will be worth it.

It depends if you are running an older image or not. If you were on ATV6.0 or 6.1 you wouldn't have had the update issue I don't think. Maybe contact the image maker for an updated version. If it has my name anywhere on it then ignore my last suggestion lol.

That worked for me guys , thank you , I’m using dsayers 6.1 latest image but when I restarted my box from afresh by loading that image I get a message saying I’m running an outdated image but I’m using 6.1, any ideas?

Should be fine others have updated fine I also think it's when you last did a software update. I'll look at doing another backup but I don't want to do one till ATV calm down with the updates

I'll be trying the aforementioned as I am in 00013 and have been pulling my hair out and wasting hours and hours trying to find a solution!

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I too am in area 13 and I cannot get any channels....H2H Cable woosh.
No matter what I do....nothing is happening. I have exchanged boxes too. Now up to my 6th reflash.
Would really appreciate a walk-through

so you've flashed 6 different times and had two different boxes and you still insist the line isn't to blame?

if all the cables are correctly inserted, which you said they were, then that only leaves one thing and that is the fact that the line is a duffer

It is not the lines I am having trouble with. Note I have two lines from two different suppliers.....both of which have been supplying for a few years.
I am also in 00013 and a few others are having the same trouble as me. Some can fix, others cannot.

It's just your ABM needs manually updated to 2.8 then update config files then rescan.

Wooshs 3rd post up gives you the new version.

Last edited:
Back