zgemma star h2

craigneuk

could anyone point me in the right direction for an idiots guide to set one of these up for cable.
All the other ones i have seen are mostly for sky and cable and that's what's putting me off .
I have flashed andy q image on box but his is for sky and cable. I have tried woosh builds but now I have on open tv 6.0 which i am going to stick with till i can get it done before box goes through window and out onto street ! ican also filezilla into box but think i have made an erse o that as i was putting in mgcamd
thanks for your patience and hope someone can help me soon tia

nobody give me a pointer ive been reading through this forum for days and all the zgemma folders have h3 in them when i need h2 ?

if its for cable only on the Zgemma h2 then the Andy Mc download will sort you out, download section and get it there

this one here Andy Mc Open ATV-6.0
I have used that twice but when its went to shut down it stick s on boot coming on again thanks for the reply anyway
I have another image her just now to try and if doesn't work i will give Andy's a go again

Right i have the andys image on have read the info and sorted the usb /hard drive but that is me stuck now .
I don't know where to hang the washing line and i don't know where to scan it any help? tia

Right i am back up as this is doing my swede in ! Got andys image working big thanks to Andy for his work ive scanned it got all the channels
I just don't know where to put washing line as all tuts ive being watching you do it through remote control but i cant seem to get hang of that
i will have another look on utube see i that can shed some light
thanks for everybody's patience and help
]

Right i am back up as this is doing my swede in ! Got andys image working big thanks to Andy for his work ive scanned it got all the channels
I just don't know where to put washing line as all tuts ive being watching you do it through remote control but i cant seem to get hang of that
i will have another look on utube see i that can shed some light
thanks for everybody's patience and help
]

Hi yes iam still at it i cant manage to put washing line anywhere any good souls point me in right direction
or if your good with super glue you will find it out on the front path

Hi dangerous thanks for the tut but did you write it in cigar smoke ? I had to highlight it to read it im colour blind lol
now here is the state of play for this week lol thought i had everything in place but nothing was coming on i had messed about with it for a few hours
I then said bite the bullet follow the tut to the letter and now i cant flash the box ! 3 flash drives and cant get one to work
i have low levelled formatted them but still still wont flash is there a way around this or should I nip out and get new flash drive
the one i used were ! Philips 32g and 2 sandisks both4g? Help anybody

well lads that's me chucked or rather the H2 box has chucked me. I was using wooshbuild v5 and when it got to counting to 100
a blue screen would come up and the bits that i got where software problem and fatal
. I only got it 30/12/16 so watch out chaps when flashing boxes get a GOOD guide and follow it to the letter

thanks everybody that helped me

well chaps state of play as of an hour ago had a read at one of threads up above took the advice had a swatch round found this
ipab TV followed the instructions to start with then started to get ahead of myself
re-flashed it and followed the tut to the letter hung the washing out hey presto where on
thanks for all your help everybody great site and hope to be around for a while

thanks

well chaps state of play as of an hour ago had a read at one of threads up above took the advice had a swatch round found this
ipab TV followed the instructions to start with then started to get ahead of myself
re-flashed it and followed the tut to the letter hung the washing out hey presto where on
thanks for all your help everybody great site and hope to be around for a while

thanks

Christ, looks like you've had an epic battle on how to add a line lol

Back