Zgemma-star-h2

narl

Hi all.

got this the other day, pretty much all setup and ready to go, I am using cable at present (VM) although the second tuner for cable doesn't seem to be initialising, thought this maybe something to do with the cable feed, re-terminated all the connections, but still nothing, also, appear to be unable to flash VIX to this, the box just goes straight past usb (doesn't even show) and goes through the boot sequence, ive tried 3 different usb devices but to no avail.

On the 2s you have to press the power button on the front soon as u switch it on at the back to start to flash it don't know if it's the same on the h2

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah tried that, it just goes 'boot' then straight past, this is a dual tuner, the reason why I want to re-flash is the image is unable to see the dvb-c tuner for some reason

If you've brought it plug and play including gift the tuner should be set to cable have you an adapter plugged in then menu, setup service searching, Tuner configuration change tuner b to cable with your net id then in autobouqete marker providers serum virgin with your net id

---------- Post Merged at 09:11 PM ----------

41baBjuZaML._SY400_.jpg

Yeah it was meant to be plug and play, but tuner B is not showing up what so ever, im just wondering has it been damaged in the post or something like that.
The only thing that is showing up is Tuner A

Back