Zgemma star lc setup!

Ok mate heres where im at, ive done the update to the latest zgemmalc update 20180116, i was having trouble with copying files to usr keys so i just copied and pasted my box details usr keys files into my mates box via ftp, the only thing i changed was the cccamd.list file to my mates original one, the box is up and running but it still has the narrator on and there are no options to turn it off, im on my knees nearly, what have i done wrong?

The image is probably too old, lots of people has this narrator issues and had to image to latest image to fix it. old box such as LC may mean no new images created for it...

You also need to edit the cam file using filezilla and your line format will probably change so if have N line as CWS change to C: and vice versa

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

so what does your line start with in either newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg file you will have your line. dont write it here just need to know which has your info in it.

I don't think changing the format of the line or changing softcams will cure the audio description problem, in fact I'm 99% sure it won't.

You may need to flash the box again with the updated build as it seems that some files somewhere haven't been overwritten if you're still getting AD on this new image

I was starting to think the image was to blame, there is an updated one just came out on the openatv site so i will try that one and see how i get on, basically back to the start, thanks yous for your help, I will keep yous updated on progress.

yep open atv is default for these boxes. so most likley latest openatv on their will work

Back