Zgemma star lc setup!

flashed the latest atv build and got the box up and running, only problem is the channels are all over the place, normally you just go to favourites select all channels and it sorts it out only there is no choice for this just the categories ie sports, movies etc.plus the epg screen is out of proportion and you cant see some of the writing, I tried to add the latest vm skin but the box keeps crashing, do you need to delete one before you can add another? trying to use vm hd v3.000 hababo version, is there another i can try?

flashed the latest atv build and got the box up and running, only problem is the channels are all over the place, normally you just go to favourites select all channels and it sorts it out only there is no choice for this just the categories ie sports, movies etc.plus the epg screen is out of proportion and you cant see some of the writing, I tried to add the latest vm skin but the box keeps crashing, do you need to delete one before you can add another? trying to use vm hd v3.000 hababo version, is there another i can try?
Go to plugins>systemplugins>autobouqetsmaker, after you install this plugin go to
-menu
-setup
-tuner config or service searching
-autobouqetsmaker, set this up then set your provider to your area then start scan, this should put it into the categories for you.

Menu/setup/usage and gui/extended gui/osd position use move left and right and width will alter, move up and down and height settings will get your epg etc tp fit screen. Once screen fits correctly green to save. Can't help with skin crash though as don't use vm skin

also another skin you can try is the one brought to you in plugins,again go to plugins-green button-skins,personally the best skin in here for virgin is "openvix-red-hd". Good luck mate, any problems let me know

quick update, I was looking at the settings in abm and the all channels bouquet setting was on no so i put it on yes and sure enough it downloaded the folder, so all is back to normal now, would just like to thank al of yous who took the time to give advice and help when it was needed, blokes like me would ne snookered if it wasnt for yous, cheers lads.

quick update, I was looking at the settings in abm and the all channels bouquet setting was on no so i put it on yes and sure enough it downloaded the folder, so all is back to normal now, would just like to thank al of yous who took the time to give advice and help when it was needed, blokes like me would ne snookered if it wasnt for yous, cheers lads.
Can you tell me what softcam you are using can't get mccgamd working at all

Back