Zgemma star S constantly repeats count up on boot

Paulh24

Hi everyone, I've just tried to reflash my dads zgemma star 2 box & was hoping to overwrite existing flash wooshbuild v3 with wooshbuild v5 but as somebody already has pointed out i need to put the basebuild on first for this. Tried to do the online flash but nothing happened I thought best wipe the box with a one off factory reset & try again. But now it's constantly in loop mode 00- 99 then repeats.

Thinking if i get a good usb stick & pop the flash in back for wbv5, it would just flash but it isn't, I'm tearing my hair out with what little I have left here, it's doing my head in. I have tried sandisk's, kingston's, toshiba's all the usual brands that always work but zilch happening.

Can anybody help please, I have no idea how to recover it.

Thank you :)
Paul

update to this article, I managed to flash the box with a very old vix image & now trying to write over that with wooshbuild v4base build but still won't flash. Have tried restart gui & restart from the box setting but still no joy, Any help would be greatly appriecated thank you

I always use openvix 4.2.006(not a pre done image) on zgemma star 2s boxes (as anything after that ftp dosen't seem to connect(if you use ftp)and set it up myself.I use mgcamd,autobouquets and cross epg.Then you can add sly skin and picons if you want.I have never have any joy using pre done images as they are never set up how
you want them.It is very easy to do and there is all the information you will need on this forum. You can download the openvix firmware from their site.

sorted it now thank, I went to wooshbuild downloads site & grabbed a revised file, worked straight away, but thanks anyways

Back