zgemma star s line not working

Hi all , I am hoping someone can help me . I bought a zgemma star s , its running on ipab.tv . I purchased a line , I followed the tuitorials to the letter , used filezilla , transferred the line to the box , can view it in the dreambox section , line is defo there and the box is fully connected to the internet . I have a satellite strength of 80 per cent. I have rebooted the box , I have updated the channel list and still sky channels are all showing as locked. I contacted the seller of the line , he tried to troubleshoot and eventually sent me a new line. I uploaded the files as before , followed all the steps and still nothing , channels are all locked. I am at my wits end. I eventually searched the net , bought another line which was much more expensive , The line was emailed to me as server :given email address PORT no... given a port number and then username and a password??????? I no idea how I am supposed to use that information , It did state it would work on a zgemma box , their support team are basically ignoring me . Is there anyone on here who can help me out ??? Please????

you would have been better posting in the correct section of zgemma section not in the REQUEST A SAT FORUM

you said you got a line was it a cline or nline and where was it sent,dont know that image so unsure.

Sorry mate , I am still very new to this site and the pc I am on is a employers pc , it is very very very slow and hard to navigate around it . I was sent both a N and a C , I only used the n line , filezilla , into usr/keys /view and edit , upload the line , rebooted the box , updated the channel list and still all sky stations are showing as locked.

I have mate yep , followed that step also , its not just a black screen , they are showing up as actually still locked.

- - - Updated - - -

cacti kid , maybe you onto something there , I don't recall seeing a mg_cnf file there .

I'm going to presume you have a 2s, so I have moved your thread to the correct section.
Please be more careful in future, cheers.

sorry moderator , I am very new to the site , still finding my way around , its tricky enough to find your way around when you not working in IT and technical stuff on a full time basis.

Back