ZGEMMA-STAR S

Hi all. I've received a box off a mate today to add iptv but he hasn't included the remote. The box is as above, the star S single feed. Does anyone know if there's a remote I can use. I have found one but it's asking for the ip address which I obviousmy can't get without the remote (or can I?? )

Thanks in advance
Sean

Your other option, look on your Router for the connected devices on your NW. the ip address will be around this. 192.168.*.*
on your Laptop or Desktop - open a command Prompt. Start, Run, type in CMD, Black screen appears, typein: ipconfig/all
You can then see your IP Address of your machine, open a internet browser and type in the ip addy and just keep changing the last digits
got eg: 192.168.0.2 is your computer. keep going up, 192.168.0.2 etc etc
It will then open the Gui on the box.
Another method, get an IP Scanner s/ware, install and then scan your NW for the box, connect via web browser, and then you will see the option for the remote and can manage the box via that.
There are other methods, but my fingers hurt for a Friday typing this lol
Or, get a remote for £3.50 on the link above

Your other option, look on your Router for the connected devices on your NW. the ip address will be around this. 192.168.*.*
on your Laptop or Desktop - open a command Prompt. Start, Run, type in CMD, Black screen appears, typein: ipconfig/all
You can then see your IP Address of your machine, open a internet browser and type in the ip addy and just keep changing the last digits
Another method, get an IP Scanner s/ware, install and then scan your NW for the box, connect via web browser, and then you will see the option for the remote and can manage the box via that.
login to your home internet router and look in to the connected device..it will Zgemma-s or something on it. copy the IP address and use any FTP software to transfer your Gift
and if the box has Openwebif install..you can simply type in the ip address on the box and use the basic feature remote control from there.
all the best

login to your home internet router and look in to the connected device..it will Zgemma-s or something on it. copy the IP address and use any FTP software to transfer your Gift
and if the box has Openwebif install..you can simply type in the ip address on a laptop ./ computer and use the basic feature remote control from there.
all the best

Back