zgemma star s

Mine has just did the exact same thing. Had paused on C4 then it froze and had began looping. Oh well.

Reflash it is

Are you using IPTV too? are you having trouble reflashing too? ... is the OP using IPTV? ... hmmm it's all got a bit confusing now.

Hello,

If you are having issues flashing the box contact **************

Full support for free with guides and tutorials to help you. They also have a what’s app they can provide you with help through.

Thank you.

Post reported - you cannot advertise your site on here.

Post reported - you cannot advertise your site on here.

I was not advertising the website. I was simply offering my services and years of expertise with Zgemma boxes for free to my fellow tech members.

If it is classed as advertising then I hold my hands up and will take any punishment the mods see fit.

Dealing with 60+ Zgemma’s a week over the years I have came across so many issues one of which is what other meme era have described in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You linked your site in your post so you was advertising your site which is against forum rules - I am merely another member pointing out your mistake.
Strange hes only been a member 12 days and 2 messages then All of a sudden jumps on a thread plus advertising aswell if that's not weird then I'm not human low and behold click on the link takes you straight to iptv Web page

Reactions: ste
As per post #7, if you persevere with it then you'll sort it - it's just a matter of trying various pen drives of different brands and sizes with different firmware.

You also have the option of trying to format the usb drives / low level format with hdd guru etc.

The low level format seemed to do the trick, thanks!!

Reactions: ste
Back