Zgemma the box it just goes to boot and back to openatv

giler

hi ya, just recieved my zgemma s2 and desperately need help.
i have formatted 2 usb sticks with sucmnsee image on it and when i follow the instructions on here to flash the box it just goes to boot and back to openatv,
i am a novice to this , i had an f5 for two years with no bother putting my nline in.so how do i enter a nline into a zgemma s2.
so any help or point to full setup in thicky terms would help.
cheers giler.

You might need to use a low level format tool like HDD guru and do a full format on USB with it and then a full windows format. Sucmnsee has posted plenty of setup instructions in other threads about this box. Have a read through and if still stuck then ask for further help

cheers for that.ive managed to flash the vix image,using a formatted laptop hard drive on a usb lead.now if i can only fiqure out how to install my nline i will be very happy.

Have a read through some latest threads bud, all info is there for N lines. If you have used one of Sucmnsee's images then you just need to create a newcamd.list file and place your details in it. If you have used a fresh image then you need to download the Cam files in the downloads section, posted by Sucmnsee. You're looking to use mgcamd cam

Sorry dude but if u used one of my images u just need to open the newcamd.list already there and paste in ur details replacing the ************

So if ur line is N: blog.org 11641 user password 01 02 03 04.........

Just paste in the bit in red over the ******** bit leaving the rest the same

sorry to be a pain,but how do i do that? do i do it on the pc or within the box?.i thought it was like the f5 where you put it on a usb stick and transfer it from there.
i have your image and when i look at it on the pc i just see kernel and rootfs and cant access it to change anything.

sorry to be a pain,but how do i do that? do i do it on the pc or within the box?.i thought it was like the f5 where you put it on a usb stick and transfer it from there.
i have your image and when i look at it on the pc i just see kernel and rootfs and cant access it to change anything.

You need to FTP from a PC to your Box, filezilla is as good a program as any to use, here's a little guide I found that might be useful (not sure all the links are still active)

Attachments

• Zgemma star H1 S2.doc
    5.5 MB · Views: 261
I have found a way to enter my nline through the file manager in tspanel.looks like it has gone into var/keys but still no joy.would that have worked, the spacing in my nline looks erratic.is it necessary?.

hiya,finally got the ftp thing sorted.sent the nline over do i have to do anything after that?
will have to start all over again i put the wrong usb stick in and its flashing again.
so now i will give it another go.
heres hoping.

Make sure that the USB Pen you're using to permanently stay in box dosen't have the cloudix folder on it, or it will keep flashing on you

yes,found that out to me cost.can i ask again once i transfer my nline over to the box ,do i have to do anything else?

well done everything to the letter and still no joy, i wonder if i am doing it in the right order.this is how ive done so far.
1.flash sucmnsee vix image.this goes on no bother.
2.service auto scan
3.transfer nline over to box with ftp.
4autobouget for region
5 reboot
6 just getting free to air and still scrambled.
is this the right order or am i missing something?
sorry to be a pain but its doing me head in.cheers for the help so far.

Check what folder your line has gone into and that it doesn't have an 'N' in the details. Check that mgcamd is activated - menu-setup-softcam, softcam manger

The newcamd.list in my image there isnt meant to be swapped out. Far as I know the mg_cfg and newcamd.list work together.

I have left the correct files in there to edit rather than replace. Just replace ******** with "webaddress port user pass"
Pm ur email and line details and I'll send u it done if u like.

Make sure that you havnt installed any other cam plugins and dont have CCcam.cfg in /etc
also check
menu
setup
system
network
device setup
network test
green to start test
all should go green

Yahooooo up and running now after following sucmnsee directions.only thing I seem to have knocked the display off the front of the box.how do I get the clock back on?

Back