zgemma tune failed channels showing n/a help

alotmentman

hi there i set my mates box up at my house //all running fine ..when taken to is the tuner fail //sign on screen some sky channels in sports working ////some saying on bouquet n/a can anyone point me into the fault and how to solve thanks using auto bouquet maker

is his area different net ID for VM?
also is the sat feed direct from the dish to the box?

you could try turning off tuner A then test...if all ok turn on tuner A & turn off tuner B then test again to see which tuner is giving the error

Last edited:
hi mate sorry late reply i try that later today and i let you know ///its weird thou when set box up at my house it all worked fine ///

hi mate i tried turning tuner b off i did a auto bouquet scan it comes up on screen tuner locked out when scanning ;;when i exit back to channels it picks up bbc etc yet on the movies theres a n/a at side of channel same as on the sport channels it says n/a at side of every channel etc bt sports ///espn ?help ;[

I'm having the same issue with my Zgemma Star S. Was working fine for a day or two then all of a sudden it keeps displaying "tune failed" on all sky channels or most anyways. Tried to do a rescan but now comes up as "tuner locked out". Only had the box few days aswell

Dish is pointing same direction it has always been & signal strength is strong, he has a 2nd box & that works fine. This is my parents house btw, I took the box home last night to test & reflash but having plugged it in here it worked fine & did it's channel update as normal. I'm wondering if I should reflash it at his house to see if that makes any difference. He used to have a twin tuner star 2s but had a similar problem but we sorted that cos it was cos I hadn't connected up his tuner b line up cos he wanted his 2nd box in the kitchen. Read somewhere on here that that was the likely cause & needed to connect the tuner b up to stop the "failed tuner lock error" but this being a single tuner I'm abit stumped

All help greatly appreciated thank you

why reflash box is working at yours,never ever assume dish is pointing in same direction as you never said what signal and quality you are getting,should be around 100 and 88.
error sounds like parents home and check everything.

why reflash box is working at yours,never ever assume dish is pointing in same direction as you never said what signal and quality you are getting,should be around 100 and 88.
error sounds like parents home and check everything.

Yep, you was 100% spot on m8. I had to sort the LNB out on the dish 1 or the 4 inputs had developed faults so changed the faulty one to another input & it works fine now :grin:

Thanks for your help m8, much appreciated ;)

Hi Im having the same problem!! I have channels like sky sports but no BBC or RTE (I live in ireland)... I read a few posts about people only getting FTA channels but I have random paid channels as well as some FTA channels

Back