Zgemma virgin not working - any alternatives now?

r786

obviously Zgemma virgin now not working for slysports, any alternative boxes out there that will do the same for slysports? i dont want iptv

You can't get sky sports anywhere else than over IP
Sky close
Virgin closed
Nowtv

Only places you can get it
Euro sats is different. But may show some UK stuff
Loads of hand ball. If that's your cup of tea

The euro satalites offer lots of sport,some events have english commentary some dont,mainly football is in foreign language or you can set the audio to stadium mode where you just hear whats in the ground,or if you have a decent box my h1 struggles but you can pause the box for a few seconds and sync it to the radio or this website for commentary.https://sport.mediaondemand.net/player/football365?sport=football because there is delay of about 5 seconds between live event and radio

I don't have cable that's why I stated movies may have gone or not lol but know about sports
No big deal about movies on cable, as when they are first shown on sky movie channels, they will have already been available in HD on the E2istream player, for some time, your only really getting a cable line now for the few sky sports channels that remain, BT sports HDs, racing channels, plus with a lot of providers, lots of other channels dont clear on cable, regional bbcs, itv hds, +1 channels, CH4hd, plus a few more, easy to get those channels on a sat line or freesat, so its best to look for a cable line with all channels that work, but that isnt easy as theres very few providers out there now that offer it.

Sly movies working, Sly sports news and mix, B tea 2,3 and eapn working. B Tea 1 is just a black screen.
Zgemma h2h VM.

Do others have B Tee 1 working ?

All channels work for me too , but there has been lots of members on here over the past few months stating the channels that dont work for them, the same ones I mentioned in my earlier post.

Back