Zgemma virgin

Your problem is the same as many others on Zgemma with cable. The tuner is not the best and therefore you will not get some channels to clear. I cannot get any sd movies to clear, but all hd channels clear no problem. Connection tried in a openbox v8s pro, all channels clearing.
IMHO you would need to get a better box with a better tuner to make sure all channels clear. Most folk have the same setup bbband feed into the house, splitting off for the TiVo box and internet, then split again for the Zgemma.
Like you Craig I have scanned and used autobouquets direct from the feed minus my TiVo with no change. Without doubt a tuner issue, hope this helps

Last edited:
Does help but can't see my grampa wanting to buy a better box to be honest didn't know tuners were better than others if I do a manual scan will that lose my channel numbers and setup?

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 AM ----------

Would a h2 box be better?

No should not, you could try running an autobouquets maker scan if not run recently as some channels have changed.
Yes the H1 has a weak cable tuner although I usually get grief for saying that on here, ibox3 was same, amiko combo too, H2 tuner better, although I don't have a zgemma I have set up a couple.

Does help but can't see my grampa wanting to buy a better box to be honest didn't know tuners were better than others if I do a manual scan will that lose my channel numbers and setup?

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 AM ----------

Would a h2 box be better?

I have the H2 combo and tbh, its ok but the tuner is poor.

Back