Zgemma virmin freezing

U2bonoboy1

Hi just a quick one got a H2h running wooshbuild with a virmin line and on some HD channels and some sports I get freezing for 5 seconds or so at a time is this pretty normal or is it something I can alter in settings. I restart my router everyday and box re scans everyday.
Many thanks guys

rebooting your router is not needed everyday. once in a blue moon if at all. your box maybe once a week as your on WB. its prob down to the quality of the line, did you get it from a re-seller?

rebooting your router is not needed everyday. once in a blue moon if at all. your box maybe once a week as your on WB. its prob down to the quality of the line, did you get it from a re-seller?
Ya but it’s the 3rd time I’ve used them.
Where is the best place to get a line theses people build boxes and do lines ??

they probably have the line shared out, hence why you get the freezing. always try to avoid re-sellers and those who don't have there own servers. I had a few PM`s lately with test line details, some will just blag and tell you what you want to hear. you can request a test line here -

http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...e-jan-feb-mar-2019.145592/page-13#post-946233
I have 2 24 months lines one single line and one double line.
He showed me a copy of a line and expiry date. 97 percent of the time it’s ok, would you say I’ve brought of a reseller

The freezing is normally due to overscribed services. the re-seller just passes on your details and a line is generated to give you a user name and pass.

Signal is critical on VM Cable, unofficial boxes don't have tuners as good as official boxes as was demonstrated when the KV A850 first came out

My Zgemma H2H box was great to start with but then chronic freezing started. I have tried everything but to no avail. The box is connected to the router via TP Link Power adaptors through the house plugs.

After trying everything suggested and so more in desperation than anything I replaced all the cables between the router and the box with CAT 7 Ethernet cable (purchased off Amazon) and there has been a massive improvement. Worth a try as cables only £12 for a set.

Interested to know if this works for anyone else as good as it did for me.

Thanks

Back