Zgemma vm stopped working

Dazzaaa1

hi all,

I have a zgemma running open atv 6.1 with a vm line and it’s been working great for over 2 years. Last night it froze and when I restarted the cam it’s only now giving me fta channels 1-5 sd. The line is newish and I’ve tried another and still no joy. Wondering if there is anything else I could try to resolve this?

Thanks

try pressing the power button until menu appears and then select deep standby, now reboot your router and once the router is back online turn box back on.

try pressing the power button until menu appears and then select deep standby, now reboot your router and once the router is back online turn box back on.
Thanks for the reply, tried that and still nothing, it’s strange, was working fine.

Anytime your left with 1-5 do a network test on box to make sure all is green,if so stopping/starting cam again.Any outside issues posted?

Anytime your left with 1-5 do a network test on box to make sure all is green,if so stopping/starting cam again.Any outside issues posted?
All network is okay and there isn’t any outside issues. It’s got me stumped, I must have restarted the cam about 50times tonight :mad:

Normally, if you can get 1-5 channels it is your line that is the problem (although you have said you have tried a test line..)

Normally, if you can get 1-5 channels it is your line that is the problem (although you have said you have tried a test line..)
or your internet, can you go into the iptv player and play any of the programs? if so, that rules out internet problem, if not, rules it in.
Could your ethernet cable have died?

If internet cable was iffy network test would not be all green.
Test lines can be funny you requested correct protocol and country and is entered correctly,is it a cws line ?

Test lines can be funny you requested correct protocol and country and is entered correctly,is it a cws line ?
Yeah lines are fine and haven’t been changed, both lines were working okay up until then. Internet is fine as I can use all of the apps within the portal.

Mines has went down on my zgemma box....not really clued up on these box as a mate set it up....tried network test and all's good but no IP address?

It only confirms that the box is connecting to the router/network, many times I've seen network showing as green but iptv player and line doesn't work. It could be something on the router, ip conflict or even the ISP dns or something stupid but the network test still shows green, always better to test a stream on iptv player, that way it confirms internet access rather than just network access.

Ive just had the same happen to me. Picture froze. I rebooted and its all black screen. Tried resrting mgcam and still no avail. I can get 1-5 in SD though but thats it, Ran IPTV and it plays films so cant be a internet connection.

Last edited:
Mines has went down on my zgemma box....not really clued up on these box as a mate set it up....tried network test and all's good but no IP address?
If you have no IP then all is NOT fine,
Put box in deep stand-by and turn off power, reboot router, wait 5 mins, power on box.

Having the same issues as above. All channels including SD apart from 1-5 are not working. Ran all the tests and all seem fine, tried a stream on iptv player as well which worked. No luck with restarting cams.

Its probaly a line issue, but dont use providers name on the forum, you can find out via pm , if yous have the same providers, then there is probaly a problem for them to sort out.

Back