Zgemma VMC BLANK CHANNELS

Asldot

Is anyone else having problems on the 41048 VMC area.
Loads of trouble the past few days.
Now can't get any Cline's to work or Mgcamd to work.
NO NEW ECM INFO
then when I do get a newcamd working it keeps dropping out and get no channels.
SNR is good on all channels.

Multiple locations on multiple boxes.
Also the lines have been purchased from different sources so they all can't be down.

Can't quite figure it out.....
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
don't be fooled by the thought 'lines from different sources so they all can't be down' it is possible as you will find many people reselling for the same provider.

Are the free channels working, ie bbc1/2, itv, channel 4 and 5 (all SD) ?

yep all the free channels are working...
something is telling me that it is definitely an issue with the lines...
Have a NAGRA line that is the worst ever .. i.e is breaks up and freezes so i don't use it.
But when i put that one in it does work and i do get a picture.......

I'm also looking through where i bought my lines from previously an no one is providing or selling them anymore which raises a little more concern....
They have worked since November 2017.

Last edited:
don't be fooled by the thought 'lines from different sources so they all can't be down' it is possible as you will find many people reselling for the same provider.

Are the free channels working, ie bbc1/2, itv, channel 4 and 5 (all SD) ?

yep all the free channels are working...
something is telling me that it is definitely an issue with the lines...
Have a NAGRA line that is the worst ever .. i.e is breaks up and freezes so i don't use it.
But when i put that one in it does work and i do get a picture.......

I'm also looking through where i bought my lines from previously an no one is providing or selling them anymore which raises a little more concern....
They have worked since November 2017.

grab a test line off the forum post on here. That will answer all of your questions my friend.
Can't find a section that is titled Test line or request test line or anything remotely like that.. not even under any subsection...
Point me in the right direction plz

Back