Zgemma with two separate T2/C2 tuners

vicflange

Is there a zgemma or similar box that has facility to input cable TV and Terrestrial aerial at the same time. If not, is there a recommended USB Tuner that will work with zgemma H2H.

Many thanks

The H5.2TC has 1 satellite tuner and 2 tuners that are hybrid cable and terrestrial.
The H3.2TC has as well but it's a slower receiver.

The H5.2TC has 1 satellite tuner and 2 tuners that are hybrid cable and terrestrial.
The H3.2TC has as well but it's a slower receiver.
Brilliant. Also, I have read that the Sony PS3Play tuner works in a zgemma, do you know if this is true.

Thanks again

the H7C has 3 inputs, 1 sat and 2 cable/terrstrial hybrid so you could connect all 3 to the box and have freesat,freeview and cable, the H3.2tc and H5.2tc etc you can use for cable or terestrial not both at the same time

the H7C has 3 inputs, 1 sat and 2 cable/terrstrial hybrid so you could connect all 3 to the box and have freesat,freeview and cable, the H3.2tc and H5.2tc etc you can use for cable or terestrial not both at the same time
I asked a zgemma supplier and he said the H7C can take both cable and terrestrial at the same time but they are controlled by a single tuner so it has separate inputs but actually only a single tuner. Is this not correct then?

Many thanks for the response. So, forgive me for being a bit slow, I'm reasonably new to this, that would mean the box contains two separate tuners that are independent of each other, so cable could be in one and terrestrial aerial in the other and I could record on one while watching the other?

Many thanks for the response. So, forgive me for being a bit slow, I'm reasonably new to this, that would mean the box contains two separate tuners that are independent of each other, so cable could be in one and terrestrial aerial in the other and I could record on one while watching the other?

yes,
the downside to that arrangement is that if you wanted it as a sole cable box it requires 2 feeds,

Many thanks for the quick response. I just want a box that I can tune to virmin and to my terrestrial aerial at the same time, so I have two separate bouquets that run independent of each other. Not sure what you mean by sole cable box needing 2 feeds, I have a cable feed and a separate aerial feed, so is this ok to do what I want?

Many thanks for the quick response. I just want a box that I can tune to virmin and to my terrestrial aerial at the same time, so I have two separate bouquets that run independent of each other. Not sure what you mean by sole cable box needing 2 feeds, I have a cable feed and a separate aerial feed, so is this ok to do what I want?
yes,
but, you will not be able to watch one cable channel and record a different cable channel simultaneously
you can however, watch one tuner and record a different tuner at the same time

Excellent, this is exactly what I want to do. I have ordered yet another usb tuner to try in my H2H, but having tried several without success I am now looking at upgrading the box, unless someone knows of a usb tuner that actually works in the H2H? Many thanks for the responses.

Back